With so many new, exciting things coming around the bend it's difficult to determine where to start my new tutorial series(es). So, I figure the best way to write about what you want to know, is to ask what you want to know. Which of the following topics would you be most interested in learning about?
- .NET and CLR internals
- Migration from C# to C++
- Using C++/CX
- The WinRT API & Windows 8 Apps (Language agnostic)
- DirectX 11 via C++ (specify Apps or Desktop)
- DirectX 11 via C# (specify Apps or Desktop)
- Windows Phone 7 App/Game Development
- Windows Phone 8 App/Game Development
- General Game Development topics
- XNA 4.0 & PC/Xbox360/WP7 game development
- Visual Studio 2012 Tools, Debugging, & Best Practices
- WinDBG and low-level debugging of managed & native code
- Low-Level ASM programming and operating system concepts
And of course, feel free to provide alternative topic ideas of your own.